Ah, Valentines Day- is it a full-fledged holiday or irritating obligation? Some people take it more seriously than others. Personally, I think there’s a reason to celebrate- especially the love(s) of your life- so with that being said, here is my Valentines Gift Guide. I’d be happy to give – or get! – any of these great options…wink, wink!
- Alexis Dress- The label from this mother-daughter team is gaining huge popularity, and I’m loving everything from their Resort collection. I need a dress to bring on my next trip! Available here.
- A Logo Tee- Logos are certainly back, and in a very big way. Love this one by Gucci. Available here.
- Smythson Travel Wallet- Everything from Smythson is so elegant and if you buy (or receive!) this travel wallet from them, you’ll have it forever.
- Rebecca de Ravenel Six Drop Skinny Earrings- The first ones were so amazing, the new six drop skinny will make a great gift- and an update to the classic pair she already has. Available here.
- POLOGEORGIS Fur- All of the Pologeorgis furs are stylish, elegant and warm. Its sale time for furs- so give your Valentine a little hint. Available here and also at POLOGEORGIS.
- Alala workout gear- I’m a workout-gear addict, and a little obsessed with anything from Alala. Available here.
- Susan Miller’s The Year Ahead Astrological Wall Calendar- Because Susan is an astrology guru and this beautifully illustrated calendar can be your guide for the 2017. Available here.
- Cartier Ring- Be nice to your sugar daddy. Maybe this Cartier ring will show up. Available here.
- White GG Marmont Chain Bag- The new Gucci Bags that are coming out since Alessandro Michele took over are just amazing. I had one on my birthday list and was lucky enough to get one- it’s now completely sold out. A white one for this coming summer is a must. Available here.
- An off the shoulder top – Off the shoulder is still in and still flattering! Available here and here.