The holiday season is fast upon us, as is the vexing and age-old question: what to get that special someone that they don’t already have? Here are some of my favorite gifts to get or gift year after year- plus some new items that I hope my husband will take note of!
Welcome to the first FO40 gift guide. Happy shopping, whether “bricks” or “clicks”.
Holiday Gift Guide –
- Slater Zorn iPhone Case- You met her at The University of Michigan and her iPhone case should make her think of you. Available here.
- Maria Christofilis Perfume- You’re at the midpoint between last summer’s trip to Mykonos and next summer’s longed for return. This will remind you why you need to book you flights now! Available here.
- Smythson Diary – A MUST have for her desk. I get one every year. Be sure to have it personalized, just make sure you do that in advance, they get crazy prior to the holiday! Available here.
- Pom Pom Keychain from Mark and Graham – Fendi made these fur Pom Poms very popular, and now they are all the rage. Plus, she’ll never lose her keys at the bottom of her bag again! Available here.
- Gucci Wallet – Love this retro design which is happily making a come back. Available here.
- Chilworth pressed petal placemat – Gorgeous for ANY table! Available here.
7. Smythson Fashion Capital Correspondence cards– Great stationary that will remind you of your favorite fashion destinations. Available here.
- Edie Parker coasters and trays – Edie Parker FOREVER. And ever. Available here.
- Irene Neuwirth Chandelier earrings- I love these. Gorgeous, like her entire collection. Available here.
- Diptyque Baies Scented Oval- Will make her closet smell amazing. Available here.
- Gucci Marmont Crossbody Bag- This bag is great for your holiday travels- and this one will take her into spring as well. Available here.
- Gianvito Rossi metallic embroidered suede sandal- A killer accent for that New Years Eve Soirée. Available here.
- Saint Laurent Kate Chain bag – To wear with your new shoes on NY Eve! Available here.
- SKIN Velour Robe- who doesn’t love a great robe? Available here.
- Monogrammed Burberry Poncho- Banish the howling winds of winter with this stylish classic. And add your initials for a personal touch! Available here.
- LOL Portable charger by WattzUp- No more fear of “low battery mode” alerts. #Needit. Available here.
- Slim Aarons: Women – The iconic Photographers’ latest book via Amazon. A MUST have. Available here.
Slim Aarons: Women
- Sparrow & Wren Zodiac Mug- Remind her every morning of her most endearing qualities! Available here.
- Leontine Linens Lingerie Cases- one of the best gifts I ever received. You’ll never part with it. Available here.
- RRR Festive Napkins- These will be making an appearance on my holiday table! Available here.
- Rebecca de Ravenel Les Bonbons earrings- The “it” earring this season. Gotta have them. Order them before they are gone again! Available here.
- Charlotte Olympia Cat Nap Travel Set- Eye mask, zip pouch and satin slippers, Yes please!!! Available here.
- A POLOGEORGIS fur- A gorgeous splurge, a long term investment. However you rationalize it, she deserves it! Available here.
- Start to get prepared for your Spring Break trip with a gorgeous White Dress like this one from Andrew Gn (his stuff is ah-mazing!) Available here.
- A 10 pack to SLT- She will be in the best shape of her life and very happy about it. As they say- Happy Wife, Happy Life! Available here.